Date: Wednesday November 5, 2014
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 pm, Eastern Time (ET)
CMS Tribal Affairs Webinar
American Indians & Alaska Natives in the Marketplace
Call-In Number: 855-897-8197
Webinar link: http://www.cmsitutrainings.net/
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Tribal Affairs will host a webinar entitled American Indians & Alaska Natives in the Marketplace on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm, ET.
This webinar will provide an overview of the Health Insurance Marketplace and highlight updates and changes for the upcoming open enrollment period – beginning November 15th.
The webinar will specifically focus on American Indian and Alaska Native provisions in the Marketplace, Medicaid and CHIP that will help increase enrollment in these programs. CMS subject matter experts will be available to answer your questions.
To obtain further information on special protections for AI/ANs in the Marketplace visit: http://www.healthcare.gov/
Instructions to join the webinar:
- Go to the website www.cmsitutrainings.net
- Enter your email address, First and Last names in the dialog box
- Next click on “Continue” near the bottom of the box. You will be redirected to a CMS ITU page that will generate an email to you.
- Follow the instructions in the email to join webinar from the CMS ITU Trainings Center.
- Click on today’s webinar from the list of webinars.