The National Aging and Disability Transportation Center is inviting applications for development of program innovations that increase accessible transportation options for older adults and people with disabilities and maximize the utilization of Section 5310 and other federal funding investments.
This grant opportunity is intended to support program innovations and approaches that increase accessible transportation options for older adults and people with disabilities living in the community and maximize the utilization of Section 5310 and other federal funding investments.
Grants of up to $50,000 each will be awarded to as many as six communities for a twelve month period.
Local and regional private nonprofit or government organizations may apply for this funding opportunity. Eligible applicants include (but are not limited to) the following: Public Transit Agencies; Councils of Government; Metropolitan Planning Organizations; Tribal agencies (e.g., Title VI Aging Programs, Tribal Transit Agencies); Area Agencies on Aging; Community Action Agencies; Centers for Independent Living; ARCs (Intellectual Disability service organizations); community organizations involved in the administration, delivery or coordination of public transit, human services transportation, aging, or disability services.
How to Apply
1. For instructions on how to use this application system, please see: How to Use the Online Application System
2. Visit www.nadtc.fluidreview.com to register and access the application.
3. All sections of the Application must be completed in order to submit it for evaluation. The sections are: Application Form, Project Summary, Narrative, Budget Form and Letters of Commitment.
4. Submit Application by August 26, 2016.
1. Request for Proposals (this document includes detailed information on the grant program, a copy of the application questions found in the online system, and details on how your application will be reviewed).
2. The proposed budget must be provided on this budget form – please download this form to enter your budget and upload to the application website (this form is also embedded within the online application system). In no case may the budget request exceed $50,000.
3. All other application materials are located within the online application system.
Eileen Miller, NADTC Senior Program Associate