The Community Resource Centers offer case management and referral services to domestic violence victims and local families using a coordinated community response model across multiple disciplines. The Community Resource Centers’ main offices are located in Riverton and West Jordan and have satellite offices located in various libraries across Salt Lake County to make services more accessible to residents of the community.
Full‐time Hourly (Non‐exempt, 40 hours per week)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook Programs
- Valid Driver License, up to date auto insurance, reliable transportation
- Ability to travel to satellite offices daily from West Jordan
- Knowledge of community resources
- Strong public relations skills, ability to speak before large audiences, and able to actively participate in community engagement
- Ability to work sensitively and effectively with various populations.
- Bachelors Degree in human services field or closely related or a current college student
- Junior or senior year in the field of social work, behavioral science or closely related.
- A minimum of two years case management experience working in the field of domestic violence and/or experience working with families in crisis
$14.25 per hour
Directly Reports to the Community Resource Center Director
Please send resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org