Office of Minority Health (OMH) FY 2015 Funding Opportunity Announcements
OMH at the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) administers grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities. OMH currently has four funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) for which applications are being accepted:
- HHS/Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH), OMH: National Health Education Program on Lupus Grant. Deadline is May 18, 2015. Learn more.
- HHS/OASH, OMH: National Workforce Diversity Pipeline Program. Deadline is May 18, 2015. Learn more.
- HHS/OASH, OMH: Partnerships to Increase Coverage in Communities (PICC) II Initiative Grant. Deadline is May 22, 2015. Learn more.
- HHS/OASH, OMH: State Partnership Initiative to Address Health Disparities Grant. Deadline is May 24, 2015. Learn more.
- US Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration: Face Forward 3-Intermediary and Community Grants. Deadline is April 23, 2015. Learn more.
- HHS/National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI): Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics (R25). Deadline for letters of intent is May 1, 2015. Learn more.
- HHS/NIH, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID): Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01). Deadline is May 7, 2015. Learn more.
- HHS/Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) Partnerships with Community-Based Organizations (CBOs). Deadline is May 26, 2015. Learn more.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene/Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities (MHHD): FY 2016 Minority Outreach and Technical Assistance (MOTA) Grant. Deadline is April 27, 2015. Learn more.
- Action for Healthy Kids: School Grants for Healthy Kids. Two opportunities available: 2015-2016 School Breakfast Grants and the 2015-2016 Every Kid Healthy Grants. Deadline is May 1, 2015. Learn more.
Scholarships / Fellowships
- Columbia University, in collaboration with the American Political Science Association Congressional Fellowship Program: Health and Aging Policy Fellows Program. Deadline is April 15, 2015. Learn more.