The Million Hearts Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Model (MH Model) is currently accepting applications through . The MH Model uses a randomized-controlled design to identify and test scalable models of care delivery that reduce Cardiovascular Risk. The MH Model offers financial incentives to providers who participate.
We want to expand the types of practices taking part in the study to include a diverse set of populations. Enroll today to secure your spot in this important study! Act now – space is limited!
You can also Register Here for our Q&A Session on Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
Learn more about the MH Model by visiting our website, listening to an informational webinar, or reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions. You can also call us at 703-894-4399 or email us at email@example.com to get your questions answered.
We value your participation in this unique opportunity and want to remind you that:
- The application process is relatively quick and easy to complete
- Participation in this important model represents no new reporting burden
- This model of care can help you engage with your patients to improve health outcomes
- The model offers financial incentives to participate
In addition, we wanted to let you know that:
- The American College of Cardiology has endorsed the MH Model – the first of its kind from CMS and the largest test of value-based prevention payment ever conducted.
- CMS has awarded NORC at the University of Chicago and its partner Forum One with a contract to help CMS recruit physicians to participate in the MH Model.