12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MST
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Presented by: David S. Gourley, MD FAAAAI
Dr. Gourley has been practicing Allergy and Immunology in Salt Lake City the past 20 years. He is trained in both adult and pediatric allergy and asthma.
There are Two Ways to Connect:
Connections using videoconferencing systems:
• Contact Utah Telehealth Network videoconference coordinator at (801) 585-2426 or e-mail UTNSched@utahtelehealth.net
Live web streaming From Public Internet (UTN):
1. Open http://www.utahtelehealth.net/live/asthma
2. At the start time of the event click on the play button to view the presentation.
Continuing Education Credit:
In order to receive Continuing Medical Education Credit:
- Take the online Pre-Test
- View the presentation
- Complete the online Post-Test and Evaluation
- Return your attendance and CE Form
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to (801) 538-9495
A valid e-mail address is required; you will receive an e-mail confirmation once the on-line registration is completed. Program materials, phone number and/or webstreaming link will be sent to you the day before the presentation.