Job Title: Family Therapist
- Salary: Grade 26 $43,680 Annually to Grade 28 $48,116 Annually
- Opening Date: 01/27/2012 Closing Date: 02/11/2012
- Position Type: Full-Time Work Hours: 40
- Department: Human Services Division: Youth Services Section: Emergency Care
- Work Location: Youth Services - 177 West Price Avenue (3610 South)
- Important Information: Preference will be given to applicants that possess substance abuse experience and are bilingual and/or Spanish speaking.
- The location of the job may be changed to the Riverton Receiving Center - 1262 West 12700 South.
Position Description: JOB SUMMARY
Provides individual, family, and group therapy to youth and families. Provides crisis intervention, clinical assessment, direct service, and referrals.
Grade 26 : Current license in the State of Utah as a Certified Social Worker (CSW), Certified Professional Counselor Intern (CPCI), Associate Professional Counselor (APC), Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT), or a Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (MFTI).
Grade 28: Current license in the State of Utah as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Due to the nature of this position, passing a background check is required.
- Performs clinical assessments, develops crisis and treatment plans based on the assessment, tracks and modifies the plan as required.
- Provides direct clinical services including crisis intervention, short term individual, family and group counseling.
- Provides case management which may include coordinating and linking families to community resources, consulting with other providers, and making referrals as needed.
- Completes case documentation and all required reports in the appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, including but not limited to, supervising interns, holiday clinical coverage, attendance at meetings, and serving on committees.
- Complies with codes of professional ethics; strictly follows agency policies, procedures and code of conduct.
Apply or get more information at: https://www2.apply2jobs.com/SaltLakeCounty/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=167&CurrentPage=1