Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bridging Communities and Clinics: Upcoming Screening Events

das

Date
Time
Venue
Community Partner/Clinic Partner
Thursday, June 13
2 – 5pm
South SL LDS Stake
2280 S. 300 E., SLC, 84115
International Rescue Committee,
Catholic Community Services,
Health Clinics of Utah
Saturday, June 15
9am – 12pm
Ogden Amphitheatre
343 25th Street, Ogden, 84401
Project Success, Delta Sigma Theta,
Health Clinics of Utah,
Midtown Community Health Center
Wednesday, June 19
9am – 12pm
Comunidades Unidas
1750 W. Research Drive, WVC, 84119
Comunidades Unidas,
Utah Partners for Health
Saturday, June 22
10am – 1pm
Smiths
828 S. 900 W., SLC, 84104
Alliance Community Services,
Utah Partners for Health,
Health Clinics of Utah
Saturday, July 6
10am – 1pm
Smiths
4065 S. Redwood, WVC, 84123
Alliance Community Services,
Utah Partners for Health,
Health Clinics of Utah
Thursday, July 11
9am – 12pm
Payson Park
200 S. Main Street, Payson, 84651
Migrant Seasonal Farmworker Coalition
Community Health Connect,
Mountainlands Community Clinic
Friday, July 12
10am – 1pm
Community Action
815 S. Freedom Blvd, Provo, 84601
Centro Hispano,
Intermountain – Dixon
Health Clinics of Utah
Saturday, July 13
9am – 12pm
Burgess Park
200 W. Canyon Road, Alpine, 84004
Samoa Support Foundation,
Mountainlands Community Clinic
Health Clinics of Utah
Friday, July 19
9am – 12pm
Midvale Clinic
(southwest corner of school campus)
7852 Pioneer St, Midvale, 84047
Community Building Community,
Canyons School District,
Midvale Clinic
Saturday, July 20
9am – 12pm
Midvale Clinic
(southwest corner of school campus)
7852 Pioneer St, Midvale, 84047
Community Building Community,
Canyons School District,
Midvale Clinic
Saturday, July 27
9am – 12pm
Cattlemen’s Hall
North Center Street, Oakley, 84055
People’s Health Clinic
Saturday, August 3
9am -12pm
East Sea (strip mall)
3695 S. Redwood, WVC, 84119
Ngoi Viet Association,
Health Clinics of Utah
Saturday, August 10
9am – 12pm
Jordan Park
1060 S. 900 W., SLC, 84104
National Tongan American Society,
Health Clinics of Utah,
Intermountain – Sorenson
Saturday, August 24
9am – 12pm
Calvary Baptist Church
1090 S. State, SLC, 84111
Community Faces of Utah,
Health Clinics of Utah,
Utah Partners for Health

8 comments:

  1. It is a great thing that you all are trying to do. But to take a whole day off from work because the only time any of this is being done is in the morning. Thanks, but it is still out of my price range. Besides this is Utah and unless you have children, or don't have a job at all you don't get any kind of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big love about reading to collect useful information. And today I have found this blog. Thank you so much for what you have shared.

    Bimatoprost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! Great info great people great blog. Thank you for all the great sharing that is being done here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed some useful tips from this post.Thanks for sharing this informative blog about health fitness.

    diet drops & hcg diet program

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I work in a communication company I want to share my testimony to the world, my name is maria Katrina, i am from united kingdom in Belfast north Ireland, I was a stripper in a club I got effected with HIV due to the nature of my job, In April 15 2013 i was tested positive to HIV, This is not design to convince you but its just a personal health experience . I never taught doctor Hakim could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing herb spell, i have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great papa Hakim, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor Hakim gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI My Name is MARIAN DUSS, I wish to share my
    testimonies with the
    general public about what this man called Dr LAWCY
    of( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com ] has just done for me , this man has just did what I thought nobody will ever do for me, i was HIV positive when one of my family friend introduce this man to me, I never believed that great DR LAWCY could do this, when I contacted him on this same issue on ground, he casted some spell for me and gave me some parcel to drink, now I am so happy to say that the virus I was having In my body have left me.
    All thanks to DR LAWCY. If you are out there passing through this same kind of
    problems you can
    contact him today on his mail ( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com )
    and he will also help
    you as well with his great spell caster, THANKS BE TO DR LAWCY....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everybody, I just want give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who help me out in serious
    illness. I have HIV AID for good 2years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is,
    let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my
    soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV AIDS. She helped me out in
    everything, the man asked for my picture so he can cast a spell
    on me from his temple. After all he asked has been done, 45minutes later I started getting more stronger, my blood started flowing in my vain like it use to. For 4 to 5 days I started adding Weight and before a month my body started developing, my skin start coming up, after 2 months I went for HIV test and I was tested negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not an HIV patient anymore. If you
    have HIV AIDS or any sickness, please for your safe, contact Prophet Clark via prophetclark@blumail.org for your cure. He is truly a life saver.

    ReplyDelete