CDC's Division of Adolescent and School Health has released the 2013 National, State, and District Combined Datasets on the Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) website at www.cdc.gov/yrbs/.
The combined datasets are unique because
- they include more than 1.3 million records from 820 YRBS high school surveys conducted from 1991-2013;
- the standard variables have been aligned across the years to facilitate trend analyses and combining data; and
- they include selected additional data from optional questions about sexual identity, sex of sexual contacts, HIV testing, bullying, and other topics.
The website includes:
- documentation that explains the contents of the datasets and how to use the data;
- MS Access® and ASCII versions of the data; and
- SAS® and SPSS® programs to access the data.
The YRBS website has been redesigned and reorganized to make it easier to view and access content across devices. Learn more!