APPLY NOW FOR FREE PROGRAM EVALUATION PLANNING SERVICES!
The application process takes about 5-10 minutes. APPLY HERE
Program evaluation plans help your organization to gather data that can be used to:
- Provide evaluation information in grant proposals*Evaluate feasibility of engaging in program evaluation activities*Improve current evaluation practices*Generate data that can be used to justify your program to stakeholders, funders and clients
By working as a community partner with Master’s of Public Administration students from BYU, you will receive a comprehensive program evaluation plan tailored to your specific needs including:
- Budget and timeline tailored to your resources (even if you don’t think you have any!)
- Program logic model
- Evaluation stakeholder analysis
- Program process evaluation model
- Instructions for data collection and analysis including sampling methodology
- Data collection tools including surveys, focus group questions, etc.
- Written and oral presentations of the program evaluation plan
In exchange for the learning experience for our master’s level student consultants, these services are provided to selected partners free of charge and are completed under the supervision of Dr. Eva Witesman of the BYU Marriott School of Management. Projects will begin in September 2015.
To qualify, you must:
- Represent a public or nonprofit organization or a charitable program
- Have a specific project or program requiring evaluation (one-time or ongoing evaluation)
- Identify a contact person from your organization who will be available for consultation by phone, e-mail, video conference, or in person (so that we can best tailor the program evaluation plan to meet your needs)
SPACE IS LIMITED! APPLY NOW!
Proposal form link: https://byu.qualtrics.com/SE/?
For more information, please contact Dr. Eva Witesman by e-mail at email@example.com.